Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep www.kjwfineart.co.uk website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and www.kjwfineart.co.uk in connection with this site.
A time span of around 4/6 weeks is average (depending on size and detail) to complete an original work of art. If you have a specific deadline I am always happy for this to be discussed.
All prices include postage, packing and delivery.
Upon completion I will email you a photo of the finished product and an invoice for the outstanding balance.
Artworks will be sent out to customer upon clearance of payment together with a receipt.
I retain reproduction copyrights to all of my work, signed, dated, and photographed for my portfolio, website and promotional use.
- The design of the kjwfineart website, all text, all graphics and their arrangement, is the property of Kjwfineart.co.uk.
- The owner of this web site is Kjwfineart.co.uk.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Kjwfineart.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Kjwfineart.co.uk will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KJWFINEART.CO.UK IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE. INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, KJWFINEART.CO.UK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Kjwfineart.co.uk shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Kjwfineart.co.uk of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- Kjwfineart.co.uk do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Kjwfineart.co.uk website or for any products or services purchased from the Kjwfineart.co.uk.
- Kjwfineart.co.uk will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of Orders
- Kjwfineart.co.uk aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 7 working days of receiving your order.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. We are able to transport goods to both domestic and international customers. Most parcels are delivered within 14 days, however, it is not possible to guarantee delivery times on any items. Kjwfineart.co.uk will take no responsibility for delays caused during shipping, once the goods have left our company headquarters.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once has received payment in full for that product. Colours portrayed on the site are not 100% accurate on the website to the final product.
- Kjwfineart.co.uk may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. When Kjwfineart.co.uk do so, Kjwfineart.co.uk will mention the fact on our home page (www.Kjwfineart.co.uk). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
- You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.