How to Commission
Great gift ideas at affordable prices.
- Pencil portraits from photographs. Pencil portraits prices start from £100 onwards.
- Portrait commissions can come in various shapes and sizes. For example head and neck, full length figures or group portraits. All vary in price depending on the size and technique. See Pencil portraits, Pastel Portraits, Football portraits for prices and ideas.
- The ideal way to paint or draw a portrait is from life, with the sitter in front of you. This is an option that I can accommodate although cost of travel and my time will add to the price. For me to paint you this way can be done in two ways. I can come to you or you can come to me. This option and its price can be discussed if you so desire.
- Football portraits can be done from your photos or I can do the research myself if you give me the name of the footballer you would like me to portray. Prices start from £250.
- Or happy to bring to life any other idea you may have.
- 10% discounts for more than one order or commission at one time
- 10% discount for returning customers
How to commission
It is very easy to commission your own piece of artwork, please see below for how the process works. I look forward to hearing from you.
Every commission is different and varying in detail to the next but a general price guide is listed below. A precise free no obligation quote will be given to you when we have discussed your idea and requirements further. This can be done via a phone call or email if you leave me your preferred contact details from the contacts form I can get in touch with you.
Procedure: Contact me with your idea and budget via the contacts page, I will reply swiftly for a brief discussion detailing the cost and time needed to complete the project. If your idea is complex please provide a contact number so I can call you to discuss the fine details.
Once the project has been agreed I require a 25% non-refundable deposit in order to purchase the materials used to create your artwork. At this stage a contract will be provided detailing the project that has been agreed.
A time span of around 4/6 weeks is average (depending on size and detail) to complete an original work of art. If you have a specific deadline I am always happy for this to be discussed and may be possible depending on work load and the size of the project.
Upon completion I will email you a photo of the finished product and an invoice for the outstanding balance.
Artworks will be sent out to customer upon clearance of payment together with a receipt.
Choosing the right photo: The better the photo the better the portrait will be. Ideally the photo will be sharp and clear, of high resolution. You can email me your favourite or try to take some new ones (if it’s possible). If you are not sure which photos would be suitable please email me a selection and I will be happy to help you with the decision.